QWhat are the passport and visa requirements?
A:Passport:You must have a valid Passport that does not expire for six months from the date of entry into Japan.
Visa:Visas are not needed for U.S., Canadian, or U.K. citizens for up to three months stay.

QWhat do I need to drive in Japan with Rental bike?
A:・Be at least 20 years of age.
・Credit card (we recommend bringing more than one just in case).
・ Have a valid motorcycle driving license from Japan or from one of the countries above, plus an  internationa driving permit stamped on “A” for motorcycles or an Official Japanese Translation, depending on the country.
* Home Country Driving License + International Driving Permit
(based on the Geneva International Road Traffic Convention of 19th September 1949)
*Home Country Driving License + Official Japanese translation of the Driving license
(Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Monaco, Slovenia or Taiwan )

about the Driver’s License, please refer to this link.(→link)

If you have any questions ,please ask us from our contact form.

Q:What’s the insurance coverage during the tour?
A:We are a legally licensed travel agency in Japan and sign up the Travel agent’s Special compensation insurance.
(To insure must be notified 7 days in advance)

【Travel agents’ special compensation insurance】

Compensation for loss of lives and physical impediment 15, 000,000 yen
Coverage for hospitalization 20,000-200,000 yen
Coverage for outpatient care 10,000-50,000 yen
Baggage insurance 147,000 yen


The insurance coverage on the rental motorcycles
■Bodily Injury/Death per person:Unlimited per person
■Property Damage per occurrence:10million yen (Deductible: 50,000 yen)
■Injury of a passenger and/or driver:5million yen per passenger. 50% of the current market price
■Theft insurance:50% of the current price
■Motor vehicle insurance:Deductible 100,000 yen
■Non-Operation Charge:
If you can bring the motorcycle to the shop by yourself : 20,000 yen.
If you cannot bring the motorcycle yourself : 50,000 yen + tow truck charges

The deductible and the amount that exceeds the insurance limit must be paid by the renter. Also, in case of accident involving third parties or their properties please remember to call the police and receive an accident certificate. Otherwise the insurance company may not pay.

Q:What is included in the tour?
AItems Included in the tour
◎ Travel agents’ special compensation insurance.(To insure must be notified 7 days in advance)
◎ English speaking Touring guide
◎ Touring itinerary
◎ Travel planning & reservations
◎ Overnight accommodations at destinations
◎ Breakfast & Dinner(depending on the tour)
   Items NOT included in the tour
◎ Rental Motorcycle
◎A cost of gas
◎Toll fee for express way
◎Admission fee
◎Lunches, snacks and drinks
◎Personal travel insurance

Q:Do I need Japanese money?
A:Although many places accept credit cards, cash is used for most transactions outside the major cities, so you should bring some Japanese yen. Currency can be exchanged at Narita and Haneda airports.

Note: Most convenience stores in Japan have ATM machines where you can get cash with your credit card. However, some places accept only VISA and MASTERCARD, so it’s a good idea to bring more than one card.

a-typeQ:What kind of electrical plugs are used?
A: A type(2-pin/Same as U.S., Canada) 100V – 10A or 15A

Q:What’s the weather like in Japan?
A: The touring season is from March through November. The rainy season lasts from late June to mid-July, but there’s no rainy season in Hokkaido (Japan’s northernmost island). (→Japan Meteorological Agency

Q:What should I bring with me?
A: Helmet, sunglasses, leather gloves and rain-proof warm gloves, riding jacket and riding pants (padded wear recommended), rain gear, water-proof boots, a hat, neck gaiter, fleece layers, thermal under layers, comfortable shoes for after riding, waterproof duffle bag, after riding wear (jeans, T-shirt, sweatshirt)

Note: Japanese inns and hotels provide an evening robe (Yukata), so you don’t need to bring so much clothing. However, if you have your own preferred sleepwear, please bring it.

Q: Can you supply helmets and riding gear?
A: Yes, depending on the size. Please ask when signing up for your tour.

Q: What other costs should I budget for in addition to the tour cost?
A: Highway tolls, gasoline, food & drink, dinner drinks and entry fees at tourist locations are not included in the tour. We use ETC electronic passes to pay the highway tolls, Please pay the tool fee before the tour start.

Q: Can I ship my gear ahead for the tour?
A: You are welcome to ship gear ahead on tours. We will send you the shipping address when you sign up for a tour.

Q:What about Japanese driving rules?
A:  Please read ‘A Guide to Driving in Japan’ published by the Japanese police. Your tour guide will explain these to you on the first day of the tour.
Please obey the Japanese laws and follow instructions of a guide attending our tour.

Q:I don’t have much touring experience. Will I be able to keep up?
A:Don’t worry, our tour guides will adjust their pace to suit you. If you’re unsure of your riding abilities, please let us know so we can give you advice.